Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Redecorating ...

If I have to be honest, although I have been in this house for almost five years now, I haven't really done much (okay, any) decorating. I chose the paint colors when we were building, and that's it. Of course, it does take me an awful long time to make any decisions and to find the pieces I really want to live with.

Up first is my bedroom, and I will be drawing inspiration from the Gypsy Chandelier from Urban Outfitters. Not sure if I will paint yet, as the chandelier offers so many options for color that I think the walls can remain blue. I really like the Euro Bed from Fashion Bed Group (I will order it in white). A new duvet and some fantastic cushions, and the room will have a whole new look and, what's more, a new feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!