Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

It is the Wednesday before Easter, and although I have lots of candy bought for my little bunnies, I still have not done any bunny shopping. Tomorrow is crazy with work and appointments, stores are closed Good Friday, and that leaves Saturday, which is really stressing me out. I think once I decide what it is the Easter Bunny is going to bring, I can just go out and get it. Nothing really big; this isn't Christmas. I really like the idea of some Playmobil (perhaps a police helicopter for my big boy and a princess carriage for my big girl). Melissa & Doug also have some wonderful toys that encourage plenty of imaginary play.

Now, if the Easter Bunny were coming to me, he might consider the Brynne Heel from Coach. They are on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!